Updated on May 30, 2021
Homeschooling is a kind of education that many parents choose to have for their kids. In some countries it's a legal way to educate, in some others, it is not. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this approach? Read and find out. What do people who were educated at home say about it? Watch and find out. What's your opinion?
Updated on April 6, 2021
Watch the video and leave your comments below about:
- what teaching means to you
- whether you agree with what is heard on the video
- what qualities a good teacher has, in your opinion.
- what things should be changed in the Greek educational system
- whether you would consider yourself being a teacher in the future and why
Updated on February 15, 2021
February 14th is known worldwide as Valentine's Day. It is a day dedicated to love. It is customary to offer flowers, cakes and presents to those you love but the fact remains that there is a differentiation of traditions amongst countries. Read and find out about these differences and then leave a comment telling us:
a) which country's traditions you found most interesting and why,
b) how Valentine's Day is celebrated in your country.
If you don't know much about specific celebrations in your country, check this out or read this article: Valentine's Day in Greece